[GPlates-discuss] reference question Earthbyte plate IDs

Franziska Franeck franziska.franeck at nhm.uio.no
Fri Jun 15 17:40:27 AEST 2018

Hei Christian,
Thanks a lot for your fast reply. I am sorry for being not more specific.
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/wfaLCr8DLRt3J2Lyf72deg?domain=earthbyte.org
I am using the plateID assignment from this page (and just saw that the licence was a separate link.. sorry for overlooking that.). So I guess I have to cite Müller et al. (2008), Age, spreading rates and spreading asymmetry of the world's ocean crust.
Where can I find overviews of later/updated versions or does anyone know which of the versions is used in Wright et al. 2013, since I believe that this is the version used in PBDB?
Best regards,
Franziska