[GPlates-discuss] Exporting strain accumulation

Paul Angrand paul.angrand at get.omp.eu
Sat Apr 28 00:49:39 AEST 2018

Dear GPlates Community,

I am working with GPlates 2.0 for plate reconstruction and deformation. I would like to export the strain accumulation that GPlates calculates for a resolved topological network (after analyzing the crustal thickness), and I do not know how to do that. There is no strain accumulation within the export tool. The dilatation strain rate and the crustal thickness are successfully exported.
If you have any idea about how to do this.

Thanks for any help,

Paul Angrand

- -

Paul ANGRAND, Ph.D
Post-doc in Structural Geology and Geodynamics
at GET-Observatoire Midi-Pyrénées

GET-OMP UMR 5563, 14 av Edouard Belin
31400 Toulouse, France

+33 (0) 5 61 33 30 27