[GPlates-discuss] GPlates Animation Timestamp

Susan Schnur sschnur at coas.oregonstate.edu
Sun May 14 10:56:42 AEST 2017

Hello GPlates Users,

I was wondering if anybody knows if it's possible to have GPlates put a
timestamp on each image when it exports an animation (as a screenshot,
.png files).

I'd like to have the current year (e.g. 130 Ma) shown at the top
left-hand corner of my animation as it's playing. Am I missing an
obvious check-box or is it not possible?

Thank you for the help,
Susan

Susan Schnur | M.Sc. Ph.D.
College of Earth, Ocean, and Atmospheric Sciences | Oregon State University
104 CEOAS Admin Bldg., Corvallis, OR 97331, USA | Phone: 541.602.6576