[GPlates-discuss] error upon importing a 3D scalar field

Oliver Strimpel oliver.strimpel at earth.ox.ac.uk
Wed May 3 07:23:19 AEST 2017

Hi Sabin,

Thanks for your response.  I've attached the error message this time.  The
grids were made with netcdf 3, and imported without error on a Mac running
GPlates 2.0.  I also checked whether the depth value was an integer, and
though they were not for a couple of them, they were for the one that gave
this error message (S40RTS).

Looking forward to further troubleshooting suggestions.

Thanks again,
Oliver