[GPlates-discuss] plotting plate convergence / divergence

Christoph von Hagke christoph.von.hagke at rwth-aachen.de
Fri Sep 30 22:29:41 AEST 2016

Hi all,

I was wondering if in addition to plotting relative motion paths, it
would be possible to plot relative convergence & divergence of two
selected plates. I imagine sth where convergence is positive, and
divergence is negative, as opposed to the always positive motion paths.
Unfortunately I did not find it in the tutorials. Any idea is greatly
appreciated. Thanks,

Christoph

--
Dr. Christoph von HAGKE
Assistant Professor

Institute of Structural Geology, Tectonics and Geomechanics
RWTH Aachen University, Lochnerstraße 4-20, 52056 Aachen, Germany

Ph.: +49 241 80 98443