[GPlates-discuss] relative plate velocities

Claudio Ivan Casciano claudiocasciano at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 00:32:28 AEST 2016

Hi all,
I’m working with GPlates on plate reconstructions in the European reference
frame (reconstruction >>> specify anchored plate Id >>> 301). I would like
to visualize in the same project the relative velocity vectors between
different pairs of plates.  For example, I created the Mid Atlantic Ridge,
a synthetic Iberia – Eurasia plate boundary and the associated calculated
velocity fields but I don’t know how to visualize together on the screen,
at the same time, the Iberia – North America and Iberia – Eurasia velocity
vectors. Is it possible?

Thank you for your help

cheers
Claudio