[GPlates-discuss] The newest plate motion model based on Seton 2012?

Wenrong Cao caowenrong at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 13:43:54 AEST 2016

Hi, Nan, here is the link for the most recent model for the Phanerozoic (http://www.earthbyte.org/category/resources/)

Other models you may be interested are :

> (1) Wright et al., (2013) in Biogeosciences. Their model is for entire Phanerozoic.
>
> (2) Domeier and Torsvik (2014) in Geoscience Frontiers. They presented a model from 410-250 Ma.

Following Nan's question, any one could recommend a good plate reconstruction model (not necessarily for the GPlates) for the Neo-proterozoic...

best,

Wenrong

在 2016年7月4日,下午10:33,Nan Zhang <nan.zhang at curtin.edu.au> 写道:

> Hi Sabin,
>
> Have you recovered from the conference?
>
> Could you give me an link for the newest plate motion model you mentioned? Is it still covering the last 200 Ma, or you have even longer plate motion history?
>
> Bests,
> Nan Zhang

Wenrong Cao
Postdoctoral Research Associate