[GPlates-discuss] How to check the min and max velocities in GPlates?

Sabin Zahirovic sabin.zahirovic at sydney.edu.au
Thu Jan 28 14:36:20 AEDT 2016

Hi Nan,

You should also consider using a more recent plate motion model:
http://www.earthbyte.org/ocean-basin-evolution-and-global-scale-plate-reorg
anization-events-since-pangea-breakup/

It has quite a lot of updates since the Seton et al (2012) model.

Cheers,
Sabin

--

DR SABIN ZAHIROVIC | Postdoctoral Research Associate
School of Geosciences | Faculty of Science

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Rm 403, Madsen Building F09 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
M +61 416 775 589 P +61 2 9351 3625
E sabin.zahirovic at sydney.edu.au | W http://www.earthbyte.org
<http://www.earthbyte.org/> | R
http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Sabin_Zahirovic
F https://www.facebook.com/earthbyte | T https://twitter.com/EarthByteGroup

CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised
use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please
delete it and any attachments.

On 28/01/2016, 2:33 PM, "gplates-discuss-bounces at mailman.sydney.edu.au on
behalf of Sabin Zahirovic" <gplates-discuss-bounces at mailman.sydney.edu.au