[GPlates-discuss] GPlates Python API

Eglington, Bruce bruce.eglington at usask.ca
Wed Jan 27 07:11:49 AEDT 2016

Hi John et al
  Please could somebody provide a bit more information on where things stand as regards implementing Python and the GPlates API. I know that you already have a lot of this in place and that more is coming but would appreciate some indication of possible timelines and where one might get more documentation on individual API calls to implement in external software if appropriate.

Thanks
   Bruce

Bruce Eglington
Murray Pyke Chair