[Geodynamics] 1 fully founded PhD position in paris france

Laetitia LE POURHIET laetitia.le_pourhiet at sorbonne-universite.fr
Tue Jun 21 17:26:34 AEST 2022

Dear All,

We have a fully founded PhD position opened at ISTeP, sorbonne university in the centre of Paris france.
The PhD topic deals with two phase flow modelling applied to rare metal pegmatites and granits.

The PhD candidates will settle with me (Laetitia Le Pourhiet) in Paris with strong link with Alexis Plunder at the french mining Bureau (BRGM) and Ludovic Raess (ETHz). We are seeking for candidates who would like to do some code development.

Full description is located here
[ https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/VscpCVARKgClmVqx5UG-oEu?domain=adum.fr | https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/VscpCVARKgClmVqx5UG-oEu?domain=adum.fr ]

Application is open until 29/06 or until filled but we wish to start October 2022 or November 2022 the latest as this is part of project Transfair founded by the french national research agency (ANR).

Do not hesitate to circulate to your master students.

Best regards
Laetitia Le Pourhiet

Laetitia LE POURHIET, Professor
Institut des Sciences de la Terre de Paris
UMR 7193 - Sorbonne Université
Faculté des Sciences et d'Ingénierie - Tour 46-0, 2ème étage, Bureau 206
4 place Jussieu 75252 Paris Cedex 05 - France
Téléphone: +33 1 44 27 58 83