[Geodynamics] Become the next EGU GD Science Officer

VAN-HUNEN, JEROEN jeroen.van-hunen at durham.ac.uk
Thu Apr 7 01:16:11 AEST 2022

Dear members of the Geodynamics Community,

The Geodynamics division at EGU is looking for two new Science Officers to join the EGU GD Programme Group. The key task of Science Officers is to work together to design an exciting, diverse, broad, and inclusive geodynamics programme in the future EGU conferences. A more elaborate description of the tasks of division Science Officers is available here: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/mLWDCgZ0N1illgVx6cNHj4u?domain=egu.eu and the present structure of the EGU GD division can be found here: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/E-I5CjZ1N7ijj6pMETRefjN?domain=egu.eu. This EGU GD blog<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/MPOwCk81N9tnnLm6lcQIsXy?domain=blogs.egu.eu> also provides further information.

If you want to know more about the position, please contact me at gd at egu.eu<mailto:gd at egu.eu> with any questions that you may have. If you are interested in applying, please send a short motivation letter and a 1-page CV to gd at egu.eu<mailto:gd at egu.eu> by Friday 29th April, 2022.
Best wishes,
Jeroen

--
Prof Jeroen van Hunen