[Geodynamics] GPlates 2.3 released

John Cannon john.cannon at sydney.edu.au
Wed Sep 8 15:12:12 AEST 2021

Hi all,

We're pleased to announce the release of GPlates 2.3.

You can find out what's new at:
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/V0ZoCnx1jni7k6JvVh9-ZlT?domain=gplates.org

You can download GPlates 2.3 and compatible geodata from:
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/M7LpCoV1kpfrQK7EmCzoNl5?domain=gplates.org

Note that we now ask for your name, email address and where you use GPlates (university/industry/govt/other) before downloading. This helps us directly notify you of updates/fixes to GPlates and our models/data, as well as demonstrate its impact for continued funding.

Documentation including the user manual, tutorials and the data manual may be found at:
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/dI7TCp81lrtn7xjmZIYe6TP?domain=gplates.org

Note that the user manual is now up to date.

--
John Cannon, Lead GPlates Developer - https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/nb1bCq71mwf8V7pZvcEuVBa?domain=gplates.org