[Geodynamics] The Arctic Connection at vEGU21

Steffen Rebekka rebekka.steffen at lm.se
Mon Jan 11 20:05:30 AEDT 2021

Dear colleagues (with apologies for cross-posting),

The Arctic Connection session will return for the digital vEGU21 19-30th April 2021.
The abstract submission deadline is 13 January 2021, 13:00 CET. Only two days left to submit your abstract.

The Arctic connection - plate tectonics, mantle dynamics and paleogeography serving paleo-climate models and modern jurisdiction

https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/zcvdCL7EwMfZ5GXPsBMVUj?domain=meetingorganizer.copernicus.org

We look forward to receiving your abstract. We had a very good turnout and discussion at the virtual EGU last year and are confident that we can repeat it this year again - with your help!

Invited speaker: Maria Jensen (UNIS).

Regards,

The conveners.

Rebekka Steffen, Owen Anfinson, Frances Deegan, Karolina Kośmińska, Grace E. Shephard