[Geodynamics] Fwd: call for Research Associate

Fabio Capitanio fabio.capitanio at monash.edu
Thu Dec 30 10:07:31 AEDT 2021

Dear all
please find below details on a position at Kobe University, Japan, for 3
years
if interested you can contact Shoichi directly
with my best wishes for a happy(er) 2022

Fabio

*A/Prof Fabio A. Capitanio*

School of Earth, Atmosphere and Environment

Monash University

Australia

web: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/wI3yCp81lrtnW7j2qhPkk7g?domain=research.monash.edu

twitter: @fabiocapitanio2

We respect past, present and emerging Elders of the traditional caretakers
of the land on which we are living.

They have never ceded sovereignty, and remain strong in their enduring
connection to land, water and culture