[Geodynamics] Postdoctoral Research Opportunities at Rice University

Richard G Gordon rgg at rice.edu
Mon Oct 12 09:28:07 AEDT 2020

The Department of Earth, Environmental and Planetary Sciences at Rice
University is inviting applications for a Postdoctoral Research
Fellowship. We are seeking candidates with independent research
interests that intersect with one or more faculty within our department
and who contribute positively to the diversity of the department through
outreach or other means. Both domestic and international applicants are
welcome. A Ph.D. is required at the time of appointment, but candidates
must have received their Ph.D. no more than 3 years before their start
date at Rice.

Further information can be found at the link below:

https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/-INsCnx1jni4wRpgf9Qkf1?domain=jobs.rice.edu

--
Richard G. Gordon
Keck Foundation Professor of Geophysics