[Geodynamics] Doctoral school on Deep Earth, Les Houches, October 2020
thomas.bodin at ens-lyon.fr
Fri May 22 00:01:21 AEST 2020
The seventh edition of our doctoral school on solid Earth will be held
Les Houches, in the french Alps, from October 19th to October 30th 2020.
At the moment, the program includes six lecture series, complemented by
- Opening seminar given by Yanick Ricard
- Seismic Structure of the Earth (Amir Khan and Andy Nowacki)
- Mineralogy and Rock Physics (Guillaume Morard and Caroline Dorn)
- Geodynamics (Maelis Arnould, Antoine Rozel and Laurent Jolivet)
- Field excursion Laurent Jolivet)
- Geochemistry (Francis Albarède and Thorsten Kleine)
- Core structure and dynamics (Alexandra Pais and Alexandre Fournier)
All lectures and seminars will be given in English.
More information is available here https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/U96kCP7LAXfqAJJAIzkBzA?domain=epti.isterre.fr
Please print and post the attached flyer, and spread this information to
your colleagues and students.
Thomas, Laurent, and Renaud
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 989724 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Geodynamics