[Geodynamics] Egu_Tethys_session

Ági Király kiralyagnese at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 21:07:05 AEDT 2019

Dear Colleagues,

As you might have noticed by the amount of EGU session advertising
emails,  the abstract submission deadline is fastly approaching for the
next EGU General Assembly (*10th of January*).

We would like to draw your attention to a multidisciplinary session
addressing the collisions and back-arc formation during the closure of the
Tethys ocean, from the Mediterranean to the Himalayas.
See the session description here:
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/nl09C81Zj6tgg4n3UnLlNr?domain=meetingorganizer.copernicus.org

We are happy to announce that our session will have a solicited talk given
by Meghan Miller, from the Australian National University.

On behalf of the conveners,

Agnes Kiraly
Postdoctoral researcher
CEED, University of Oslo