[Geodynamics] TopoEurope 2019

SCHLIFFKE, NICHOLAS J. nicholas.j.schliffke at durham.ac.uk
Thu Feb 21 21:47:10 AEDT 2019

Dear all,

We would like to remind you of the TopoEurope conference 2019, from 5th-10th May in Granada, Spain.  This year’s theme is ‘Linking shallow and deep processes in subduction systems’, and we happy to announce our confirmed keynote speakers:

Fanny Garel
Carmen Gaina
Pietro Sternai
Richard Styron
Flor de Lis Mancilla

The abstract deadline (and early bird registration) has been extended to 1st March.

Registration, submission and more information: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/8rMqCANZvPiKLQRJIGJJrA?domain=topoeurope2019.eu

Hope to see you there,

Organising committee  (SUBITOP ITN ESR, Niels Hovius, Sean Willet, Claudio Faccenna, José Miguel Azañón Hernández and José Vicente Pérez Peña)