[Geodynamics] Postdoctoral Researcher/Assistant Lecturer in Geodynamics-Geophysics @ Monash University

Fabio Capitanio fabio.capitanio at monash.edu
Fri Dec 6 10:00:29 AEDT 2019

Dear all,
we have one position now open for a two-year postdoctoral
researcher/assistant lecturer at Monash University, Melbourne, Victoria,
Australia
The position is for a researcher at the postdoctoral level, under my
supervision. The application is open to researchers from any field related
to geodynamics and geophysics, with no restrictions.
The teaching component is at the Assistant Lecturer level. While teaching
experience is desirable, it is not mandatory, as mentoring and support will
be provided.
Please see below for the link to the Monash job post:
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/-7bKCmOxDQtOGzVZTG-1Xu?domain=careers.pageuppeople.com

Do not hesitate to contact me or to stop me at AGU meeting in San
Francisco, for those of you attending, may you have queries
best
fabio

*A/Prof Fabio A. Capitanio*
ARC Future Fellow

Graduate Research Coordinator

School of Earth, Atmosphere and Environment

Monash University

https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/RmOUCnxyErC8Qv4zcJNobp?domain=research.monash.edu