[Geodynamics] Two Assistant Professor positions in Earth Science, Durham, UK

Jeroen van Hunen jeroen.van-hunen at durham.ac.uk
Wed Sep 5 04:51:53 AEST 2018

Dear all,

The Earth Science department at Durham University is looking to appoint
two exceptional and collaborative colleagues as Assistant Professors,
with research and teaching interests in any area of Earth Science that
complements and builds on its current expertise and interests. The
application deadline is 31st October, 2018.

A detailed description and information how to apply is available
at:https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/tX0-C3Q8Z2FAkoZZcgkia5?domain=durham.ac.uk

For any further questions, please feel free to contact me.

I would be grateful if you could forward this email to anyone interested.

Best regards,

    Jeroen van Hunen

--
Prof Jeroen van Hunen