[Geodynamics] Women in Earth Sciences Survey (5 minute)

Erin Martin erin at travelinggeologist.com
Mon Oct 29 12:26:33 AEDT 2018

Dear all (apologies for cross-posting),

I am a Geology PhD student and an intern with TravelingGeologist. As part of
my internship and work in Science Outreach, I wanted to learn more about the
experiences of women in science, and to discuss how to move towards greater
equity and diversity in the sciences.

The anonymous survey (linked below) aims to investigate the role that social
media plays in positively influencing the experiences of women in science.
The results of this survey will be presented in the session "ED13C: Aiming
for Truly Diverse Diversity to Strengthen the Geoscience Community III" at
American Geophysical Union, Fall Meeting 2018.

Please feel free to share this with your friends and departments.

Link to survey:
<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/0_fVC0YZWVFRKE2puwOkEN?domain=docs.google.com
xzcoZjZ5XYVvqJw/viewform> click here.

Best regards,