[Geodynamics] Les Houches doctoral school
thomas.bodin at ens-lyon.fr
Tue Jun 5 21:06:29 AEST 2018
The fifth edition of Les Houches doctoral school on internal Earth will
held at the Ecole de Physique des Houches, near Chamonix, France, from
October 15th to October 26th. The 2018 edition will focus on deep Earth.
The program includes five lecture series, complemented by seminars:
- Mineralogy-petrophysics, by Nadege Hilairet and James Badro
- Geodynamics, by Clint Conrad and Maylis Landeau
- Seismology, by Pierre Boué and Ed Garnero
- Geochemistry, by Matthieu Touboul and Marc Chaussidon
- Geomagnetism, by Celine Guervilly, and David Cebron
- Openning seminar given by Xavier Le Pichon on the history of plate
All lectures and seminars will be given in English.
Registration is open at https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/-6bMC71ZgLtjQ0ZPT8eqX1?domain=epti.isterre.fr.
The school is organized by Philippe Cardin, Stéphane Labrosse, Thomas
Bodin and Laurent Husson.
Please print and post the attached flyer, and spread this information to
your colleagues and students.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Geodynamics