[Geodynamics] Geodynamics Positions at RSES, The ANU

Sabin Zahirovic sabin.zahirovic at sydney.edu.au
Mon Dec 10 15:38:43 AEDT 2018

Please see post-doc opportunities advertised below on behalf of Rhodri Davies from Australian National University.

Regards,
Sabin Zahirovic

Dear all,

We are advertising two positions at the Research School of Earth Sciences (RSES) at the Australian National University. The first is a 3-Year Post-doctoral Position in Inverse Geodynamics. The goal is a reconstruction of the thermo-chemical state of Earth’s mantle, in space and time. Further information on this position is available here:

http://jobs.anu.edu.au/cw/en/job/527215/postdoctoral-fellow-research-fellow

The second position is a Continuing Technical (Professional) Position, for a Research Software Engineer/Computational Geoscientist, who will primarily support research endeavours in Computational Geodynamics (contact: Rhodri Davies<http://rses.anu.edu.au/people/rhodri-davies>) and Climate and Fluid Physics (contact: Andy Hogg<http://rses.anu.edu.au/people/andy-hogg>). Further information on this position is available here:

http://jobs.anu.edu.au/cw/en/job/527534/research-software-engineer

Best wishes,

Rhodri

Contact: rhodri.davies at anu.edu.au<mailto:rhodri.davies at anu.edu.au>