[Geodynamics] AGU session DI011: Linking Mantle Dynamics to the Geological Record

Lorenzo Colli colli at geophysik.uni-muenchen.de
Tue Jul 18 22:40:05 AEST 2017

Dear all,

We'd like to bring our AGU 2017 session to your attention:

"Linking Mantle Dynamics to the Geological Record"

Our target is to investigate geological constraints and how they might
be used to test geodynamic models of mantle convection. This broad
session is aimed at bringing together a range of people with backgrounds
from across geology, geophysics and geodynamics. All are welcome, and we
hope that you might consider entering an abstract in our session.

https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm17/preliminaryview.cgi/Session26121.html
<https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm17/preliminaryview.cgi/Session26121.html>

Confirmed invited speakers:
Mattia Guerri (Dublin institute for Advanced Studies)
Jessica Stanley (GFZ Potsdam)

Conveners:
Mark Hoggard (University of Cambridge)
Mélanie Gérault (University of Lyon)