[Geodynamics] Nomination open for Love Medal of Geodynamics Division, European Geosciences Union

Huw Davies DaviesJH2 at cardiff.ac.uk
Sun May 15 19:55:50 AEST 2016

Apologies for cross-posting

We would like to draw your attention to the Awards & Medals programme of the European Geosciences Union (EGU) for the year 2017.

In particular to the Augustus Love Medal of the Geodynamics Division. http://www.egu.eu/awards-medals/augustus-love/

The EGU Awards and Medals programme for the year 2017 is now open for nominations: http://www.egu.eu/awards-medals/awards-and-medals/

The final deadline for submissions is 15 June, 2016.

For more information on proposing candidates and on the selection process, please see: http://www.egu.eu/awards-medals/proposal-and-selection-of-candidates/

The awards will be presented at the EGU General Assembly 2017 (23 – 28 April) in Vienna.

Nominations for all the Medals and Awards should be submitted on-line:
https://www.egu.eu/login/?next=/user-area/nominations/form/

Before submitting a nomination, please take a look at our checklist to make sure your nomination and supporting documents satisfy the EGU requirements:
http://www.egu.eu/awards-medals/checklist-for-submitting-nominations/

Please consider submitting a nomination.

We thank you very much for your support to the EGU Awards and Medals programme!

Huw Davies

Prof. J. Huw Davies, Cardiff University
Chair, Augustus Love Medal Committee
on behalf of Augustus Love Medal Committee