[ASA] Fw: Join Pawsey's Visualisation Competition for your chance to win a VR Meta Quest 3!

Campbell, Lachlan (Pawsey, Kensington WA) Lachlan.Campbell at csiro.au
Wed Jun 26 17:37:40 AEST 2024

________________________________
From: Reception Kensington WA <Reception.arrc at csiro.au>
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2024 3:15 PM
To: All Staff, Affiliates and Tenants at Kensington WA-DG <CG-Staff-Affiliates-Tenants-Location-7090-DG at internal.csiro.au>
Subject: Join Pawsey's Visualisation Competition for your chance to win a VR Meta Quest 3!

The Pawsey visualisation team is thrilled to invite you to Pawsey Supercomputing Research Centre's upcoming Visualisation Conference, a must-attend event for anyone passionate about data visualisation, cutting-edge technology, and scientific innovation. The conference will offer numerous opportunities for learning, networking, and showcasing your work.

Event Details:

  *   Date:  23 July 2024
  *   Location: Pawsey Supercomputing Centre, 1 Bryce Avenue, Kensington
  *   Registration Link: https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/myD2CROND2un7qRN2T979ME?domain=pawsey.org.au
  *   Cost: Free

Conference Highlights:

  1.  Insightful Talks and Sessions: Engage with leading experts as they share their knowledge and experiences in visualisation technologies, methodologies, and applications.
  2.  Visualisation Competition: We are excited to announce our Visualisation Competition, a fantastic opportunity for participants to showcase their visualisation projects. Whether you're a researcher, professional, or student, this is your chance to gain recognition and demonstrate your expertise.
  3.  Competition Prize: We are offering a VR Meta Quest 3 as the grand prize for the best visualisation project. This cutting-edge virtual reality headset will provide the winner with an immersive and advanced tool for their future visualisation endeavours.

How to Participate:

Present your work as a talk: Share your insights and creative visualisation techniques through a dedicated talk slot. Submit your abstract below on this page.

Enter the Visualisation Competition: Showcase your data (video or interactive, including VR) during a dedicated showcase. Compete for the grand prize.

Submission Deadline: July 9th, 2024

Submit via the registration page: https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/myD2CROND2un7qRN2T979ME?domain=pawsey.org.au/

Why Attend?

  *   Learn from Experts: Gain valuable insights from thought leaders in the field of visualisation.
  *   Showcase Your Work: Present your projects to a wide audience of peers and professionals.
  *   Network: Connect with fellow attendees, speakers, and industry leaders to foster collaborations and share ideas.
  *   Win Exciting Prizes: Stand a chance to win a VR Meta Quest 3 and other exciting prizes.

We believe that this conference will provide a platform for significant growth and collaboration within the visualisation community, and we would love for you to be a part of it.

For more information and to register, please visit our event page: https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/myD2CROND2un7qRN2T979ME?domain=pawsey.org.au/

Even though this is going to be a hybrid event we highly encourage you to attend in-person to get most out of this conference.

We look forward to seeing you at the conference and witnessing the incredible visualisation projects that our talented community will bring forward.

Best regards,

Karina Nunez

Communication Manager

Pawsey Supercomputing Research Centre
@ karina.nunez at pawsey.org.au <mailto:karina.nunez at pawsey.org.au>  P 08 64368920  M +61 430 429120

A 1 Bryce Ave, Kensington WA 6151  PAWSEY.ORG.AU

[cid:image001.png at 01DAC7DB.BA108120]<https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/37QkCVARKgC0Oo5MGfz2cNK?domain=discover.pawsey.org.au>      [cid:image002.png at 01DAC7DB.BA108120] <https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/rfC5CWLVXkUzlmP0JfKRVnO?domain=bit.ly>

In the spirit of reconciliation Pawsey acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.