[ASA] Documents for the ASA AGM - Today

John O'Byrne jwobyrne0 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 10:15:07 AEST 2024

Sorry, there was a cut and paste error in the previous AGM email - the AGM Slack channel is #agm<https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/KQ03CMwGxOtxEV8JZUwtOnK?domain=asa-comms.slack.com>

John

From: ASA <asa-bounces at mailman.sydney.edu.au> on behalf of John O'Byrne via ASA <asa at mailman.sydney.edu.au>
Date: Tuesday, 25 June 2024 at 9:50 AM
To: asa-mailman <asa at mailman.sydney.edu.au>
Subject: [ASA] Documents for the ASA AGM - Today
The ASA will be running its Annual General Meeting online today at 2pm as part of the Annual Scientific Meeting.  It will be hosted on zoom in the ASA2024 Plenary Meeting Room<https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/zbWLCNLJyQUVv5x6Bf4kv0D?domain=astrosocaus.zoom.us> and/or on Spatial for ASM participants.  Questions can be submitted on the ASA Slack channel: #asm-plenary<https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/QaFyCOMKzVT5qrXOKtk-UxX?domain=asa-comms.slack.com>

Documents for the meeting can be seen at https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/nsOpCP7LAXfvyAm6xuj-A_X?domain=asa.astronomy.org.au. I encourage you to have a look, whether or not you are attending the ASM and/or the AGM.

John

—————————————————————————
"The standard you walk past is the standard you accept”

ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR JOHN O’BYRNE (he/him)
Secretary, Astronomical Society of Australia Inc.
Sydney Institute for Astronomy | School of Physics | Faculty of Science

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Rm 205, Physics Building A28
T +61 2 9351 3184  (forwarded when off campus)
E john.obyrne at sydney.edu.au<mailto:john.obyrne at sydney.edu.au>  | W  http://sydney.edu.au/science/people/john.obyrne
My work hours may differ from yours – I am currently not usually working on Mondays and Tuesdays.
If you receive this email outside your work hours, please don’t feel obliged to reply.