[ASA] Fwd: [sdss4-general 4537] Call for "Blue Skies" Ideas!

Andy Casey andrew.casey at monash.edu
Tue Jun 11 19:34:27 AEST 2024

Please see the call below for Blue Skies projects for the next generation of the Sloan Digital Sky Survey (SDSS-6).

Thanks,
Andy

—
Andy Casey

Associate Professor, School of Physics and Astronomy, Monash University
Visiting Scholar (until February 2025), CCA, Flatiron Institute

https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/cTNdCYW8NockP0v8js0uuWu?domain=astrowizici.st | +61 431 296 185 | +1 (646) 944 6198