[ASA] OzFink workshop May 2023: Registration and abstract submissions

Anais Moller amoller at swin.edu.au
Tue Mar 7 09:59:04 AEDT 2023

Dear all,

We are glad to open registrations and abstract submissions for the OzFink workshop at Swinburne University May 3 to 5, 2023  https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/vKcdCROND2ur3KPngH9Ytct?domain=ozgrav.org

This workshop will connect researchers working in time-domain astronomy and the Fink broker which will receive the public Rubin LSST time-domain stream.

We have opened abstract submissions with a deadline of 27 March 2023 (5pm AEDT). Submit your abstract here<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/fml0CVARKgClp4j0PFzjdgm?domain=docs.google.com>. We aim to cover topics such as: Fink broker, Rubin Observatory, transients, variables and moving objects science, cosmology, multi-messenger and wavelength time-domain astronomy, follow-up facilities, and technical challenges of big data.

There will be no registration fee. Virtual attendance is possible.

Some limited travel support will be available with a priority given to Early Career Researchers. Please email amoller at swin.edu.au<mailto:amoller at swin.edu.au> to apply for travel support.

We look forward to seeing you at the workshop! Any questions please contact us at contact at fink-broker.org<mailto:contact at fink-broker.org> or amoller at swin.edu.au<mailto:amoller at swin.edu.au>

Sincerely,

The Scientific Organizing Committee

Anais Möller (Swinburne University of Technology, Australia)

Emille Ishida (LPC Clermont-Ferrand, France)

Julien Peloton (IJCLab, France)

Gemma Anderson (ICRAR, Australia)

Chris Lidman (ANU, Australia)