[ASA] ANITA steering committee nominations

Ilya Mandel ilya.mandel at monash.edu
Tue Feb 14 09:01:57 AEDT 2023

Dear colleagues:

The terms of several members of the ANITA steering committee are ending this year (please see https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/mFmSC3QNPBim1VrrxHg25LA?domain=anita.edu.au for the current membership).  This includes the term of the student representative and three other committee members.

In accordance with our charter, we are soliciting nominations to join the steering committee.  Self-nominations are warmly welcome.  We are very keen to make sure that the steering committee is representative of the community we serve, so we particularly welcome nominations from groups that are currently under-represented on the committee.

Please send your nominations or any queries to me (Ilya Mandel <ilya.mandel at monash.edu>) in 2 weeks, by February 28.  If the number of nominations (including re-nominations of current committee members) exceeds the number of available slots, we will run elections in March.

Best wishes,
Ilya,
ANITA steering committee chair