[ASA] UCLA astronomy instrumentation faculty position (all levels)

Anna Moore Anna.Moore at anu.edu.au
Fri Dec 2 09:25:05 AEDT 2022

Hi everyone,

For astronomy instrumentation experts of all levels, UCLA IR lab is recruiting. It’s a dynamic team and doing great work.

Best,

Professor Anna M. Moore
Director, ANU Institute for Space (InSpace)
Vice-Chancellor’s Entrepreneurial Professor
Australian Space Awards Female Leader of the Year
AFR Top 100 Women of Influence
anna.moore at anu.edu.au<mailto:anna.moore at anu.edu.au>

For fastest response kindly contact
Lisa O’Farrell
Executive Assistant to Professor Anna Moore
The Institute for Space (InSpace)
121 Marcus Clarke, Ground Floor
The Australian National University
Canberra ACT 2600

+61 2 6125 4629
lisa.ofarrell at anu.edu.au<mailto:lisa.ofarrell at anu.edu.au>

CRICOS Provider 00120C | ABN:52 234 063 906

The Australian National University acknowledges, celebrates and pays our respects to the Ngunnawal and Ngambri people of the Canberra region and to all First Nations Australians on whose traditional lands we meet and work, and whose cultures are among the oldest continuing cultures in human history.

[signature_1999196048]