[ASA] Fw: 2022 Hunstead Lectures - James Binney (Nov 14-17)

Jonathan Bland-Hawthorn jonathan.bland-hawthorn at sydney.edu.au
Wed Nov 9 16:43:17 AEDT 2022

Hi all,

Further to the earlier email, we now add a direct zoom link:

https://uni-sydney.zoom.us/j/89621020890

It seems that QR codes are not universally liked - understood.

The Binney lectures are 11-12.30 each day for 3+1 days, where
the 4th day is optional for the speaker if lectures run over in the
week. Hunstead Lectures typically go to at least 4 days.

Joss.