[ASA] The NASA Astrophysics Data System needs you!

Andy Casey andrew.casey at monash.edu
Wed Nov 9 15:11:25 AEDT 2022

Hello all,

Sorry for the spam, but I’m specifically advertising these jobs because the roles are relevant to many of us, and these advertisements are not currently listed on the AAS job register.

These jobs deserve to be cast a wide net, since we all rely critically on the ADS!

The NASA Astrophysics Data System is looking to fill the following positions:

• The ADS Project Scientist for Astrophysics
• A DevOps engineer
• A search/back-end developer

See here for more details about these positions.

Please pass this on to anyone who you think might be interested.

Cheers
Andy

—

Andy Casey