[ASA] JWST Cycle 2 Master Class: Melbourne Nov 30th - Dec 2nd

Themiya Nanayakkara wnanayakkara at swin.edu.au
Thu Nov 3 13:41:04 AEDT 2022

A quick reminder about the JWST MasterClass: If you would like to attend the workshop please register by Friday 4th of Nov:  https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/Tk50Cq71mwfOZJ24kUZTxJc?domain=jadc.swin.edu.au <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/Tk50Cq71mwfOZJ24kUZTxJc?domain=jadc.swin.edu.au>
Also please note there if you need travel funding. We can make recordings of the talks available depending on interest.