[ASA] Fwd: [sdss4-general 4416] Multiple postdoc and faculty positions available at the University of Utah

Richard McDermid richard.mcdermid at mq.edu.au
Fri Oct 14 09:34:15 AEDT 2022

Hi Everyone,

These various positions may be of interest.

Best wishes,
Richard

----
Associate Professor Richard McDermid (he/him)
Director, Research Centre for Astronomy, Astrophysics, and Astrophotonics (MQAAAstro)
Macquarie Node Leader, ARC Centre of Excellence in All Sky Astrophysics in 3 Dimensions (ASTRO 3D)
School of Mathematical and Physical Sciences,
Macquarie University NSW 2109, Australia
Tel: +61 2 9850 4476

[cid:EAE460C4-E105-4576-8CF7-7875D1655108 at mq.edu.au]

Begin forwarded message: