[ASA] Fwd: Wikipedia edit-a-thon for women in STEM

Caroline Foster c.foster at unsw.edu.au
Wed Oct 12 08:43:55 AEDT 2022

Good morning all,

Thought this may be of interest.

Regards, Caroline
—
Dr Caroline Foster (She/Her)
ARC Future Fellow, Scientia Senior Lecturer

School of Physics, Faculty of Science
Room 129, Level 1, Old Main Building
UNSW Sydney 2052

E: c.foster at unsw.edu.au <mailto:c.foster at unsw.edu.au>

T: +61 2 9348 0982, M: +61 4 3045 3532

W: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/wsMICROND2urDnxM8I9O9zD?domain=carofoster.com <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/AO3CCVARKgCln0YW1Hzc3YE?domain=carofoster.com>, https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/OHCKCWLVXkUjLzVMvtK8p5D?domain=research.unsw.edu.au <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/OHCKCWLVXkUjLzVMvtK8p5D?domain=research.unsw.edu.au>

Usual office hours: 8:30am-2:30pm weekdays

CRICOS Provider Code 00098G

UNSW is located on the unceded territory of the Bedegal (Kensington campus),
Gadigal (City and Paddington Campuses) and Ngunnawal peoples (UNSW Canberra)
who are the Traditional Owners of the lands where each campus of UNSW is situated.