[ASA] Applications welcome for Senior System Scientist role at CSIRO Parkes Observatory

Heald, George (S&A, Kensington WA) George.Heald at csiro.au
Fri Sep 30 17:52:31 AEST 2022

CSIRO Space and Astronomy is currently seeking to fill the Senior System Scientist role at the Parkes Observatory. The successful candidate will take a leading role in maximising the scientific productivity of the Parkes 64-m radio telescope, Murriyang, and in commissioning major new instruments and upgrades, including a state-of-the-art cryogenically-cooled Phased Array Feed (PAF) receiver, to be installed in 2023.

A full role description and instructions to apply are available via this link<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/kwt2CP7LAXf4nWKJWUz5RKY?domain=jobs.csiro.au>.

A discretionary research allowance will be available, together with assistance with relocation and other benefits, including health insurance. We offer a vibrant and collaborative work environment and are committed to building a safe and welcoming workplace culture, and to implementing initiatives to improve diversity and equity within our workplace. CSIRO offers a range of flexible working arrangements to support these initiatives. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.

If you have questions about the role, please feel free to contact George Heald (george.heald at csiro.au<mailto:george.heald at csiro.au>).

Applications close on Friday 28 October, 2022 at 11pm AEST.

George Heald (he/him)
ATNF Science Program Director
W https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/w2WbCQnMBZf6LOkJOsPRSdf?domain=people.csiro.au
E george.heald at csiro.au<mailto:george.heald at csiro.au> T +61 8 6436 8758
26 Dick Perry Avenue, Kensington WA 6151, Australia