[ASA] GWPAW early bird registration and abstract submission deadline 30 Sept

Yeshe Fenner yeshefenner at swin.edu.au
Mon Sep 26 09:39:52 AEST 2022

Dear colleagues,

This is a reminder that the *early bird registration *deadline for the
Gravitational Wave Physics and Astronomy Workshop (GWPAW; Melbourne, 5-9
December) and *abstract submission *deadline is approaching (*30 September
2022*).

If you are planning to participate in the conference, register at
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/WuoDCyojxQTN3zV4PTZN02q?domain=gwpaw2022.org
<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/WuoDCyojxQTN3zV4PTZN02q?domain=gwpaw2022.org>.
Please pass on this reminder to potentially interested colleagues or
relevant e-mail lists.

Please note that we’ve reduced the remote participation registration to
half of the in-person cost.

Best wishes,
Yeshe Fenner, on behalf of the GWPAW LOC

*Dr Yeshe Fenner, PhD | Chief Operating OfficerARC Centre of Excellence for
Gravitational Wave Discovery (OzGrav)*Faculty of Science Engineering and
Technology
Swinburne University of Technology | CRICOS number 00111D
PO Box 218 Hawthorn Vic 3122
Ph +61 3 9214 8302 | Mobile: 0430 708 995

I acknowledge and pay respect to the Wurundjeri people of the Kulin Nation
as the Traditional Custodians of the land on which Swinburne Campuses are
located.  I also acknowledge all Aboriginal and Torres Strait nations
across Australia, their Elders, Ancestors, cultures and heritage.