[ASA] Fwd: Vacancies at ESO

Matthew Colless matthew.colless at anu.edu.au
Tue Aug 9 00:37:57 AEST 2022

Begin forwarded message:

From: Amal Daire <adaire at eso.org<mailto:adaire at eso.org>>
Subject: Vacancies at ESO
Date: 8 August 2022 at 21:59:32
To: Amal Daire <adaire at eso.org<mailto:adaire at eso.org>>
Cc: Marcia Saavedra <msaavedr at eso.org<mailto:msaavedr at eso.org>>

Dear All

Please find attached the vacancy notices for the following opportunities available at ESO:

  *   ESO Fellowship Programme Europe 2022/ 2023<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/qrRFCOMKzVTA4LpJ5sENzjl?domain=aus01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com>
  *   ESO Fellowship Programme Chile 2022/ 2023<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/bQAGCP7LAXf4M1KOvc0PGFx?domain=aus01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com>

We would very much appreciate if you could bring these vacancy notices to the attention of possible candidates and please give them wide publicity through your internal communication procedures.

A full list of ESO's vacancies can be found at https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/UnxBCQnMBZf6r1k8BsML1xz?domain=recruitment.eso.org<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/ScCvCROND2urBDvJncO4cr3?domain=aus01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com>.

Thank you for your assistance and please let me know if you would prefer to be removed from this email distribution list.

Best Regards,

Amal Daire
HR Business Partnering Group ESO - Chile
European Southern Observatory

Tel.: + 56 2 2463 3187
Alonso de Córdova 3107, Vitacura, Santiago
E-Mail: adaire at eso.org<mailto:ssilva at eso.org>

Professor Matthew Colless <matthew.colless at anu.edu.au<mailto:matthew.colless at anu.edu.au>>
Director, Research School of Astronomy & Astrophysics
The Australian National University, Canberra, ACT, Australia
Work: +61-2-6125-0266 Mobile:+61-431-898-345