[ASA] Registration and Abstract submission is now open for the Gravitational Wave Physics and Astronomy Workshop (GWPAW)

Erin O'Grady eogrady at swin.edu.au
Fri Jul 1 16:11:03 AEST 2022

Dear Colleagues
On behalf of the Local and Scientific Organising Committees, I am pleased to announce that Registration and Abstract submission is now open for the 2022 Gravitational Wave Physics and Astronomy Workshop (GWPAW).
The Workshop will be held 5-9 December at the Sofitel Melbourne on Collins, Melbourne Australia.
Please visit the GWPAW website to register https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/leuNCBNqjlCVvq5n9UzHzVX?domain=gwpaw2022.org.
The website will be updated as the program is finalised.
If you have any questions please email info at ozgrav.org<mailto:info at ozgrav.org>.
Kind regards
Erin
On behalf of the GWPAW Local & Scientific Organising Committees
Erin O'Grady | Project Officer
ARC Centre of Excellence for Gravitational Wave Discovery (OzGrav)
Faculty of Science Engineering and Technology
Swinburne University of Technology
PO Box 218 Hawthorn Vic 3122
Ph: +61 3 9214 8246<tel:(03)%209214%208246>
[cid:image001.png at 01D88D60.3EE43670]
(CRICOS Provider 00111D)
I acknowledge and pay respect to the Wurundjeri people of the Kulin Nation as the Traditional Custodians of the land on which Swinburne Campuses are located.  I also acknowledge all Aboriginal and Torres Strait nations across Australia, their Elders, Ancestors, cultures and heritage.