[ASA] ASA AGM reports

John O'Byrne john.obyrne at sydney.edu.au
Mon Jun 27 23:54:55 AEST 2022

To all ASA members,

The ASA’s 56th Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on Wednesday at 11.00am AEST, 10.30am (ACST), 9.00 pm (AWST) as part of the online Annual Scientific Meeting.  It will run for up to 90 minutes.  You can join the AGM at https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/xlxhCANpgjC9jmqXqhGOi6Q?domain=utas.zoom.us

The Agenda and various reports listed below will be presented at the AGM and can be found on the ASA Reports<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/aja7CBNqjlCVvZ2r2s6cEYz?domain=asa.astronomy.org.au> web page.

  *   AGM 2022 Agenda
  *   AGM 2021 Minutes
  *   Presidents Report 2022
  *   Treasurers Report 2022
  *   PASA Report 2022
  *   Notification of changes to the ASA By-Laws 2022
Members unable to attend the AGM may also wish to look though the reports.  The President’s report in particular runs through many aspects of the ASA activities.

I hope to ‘see’ many of you at the AGM on Wednesday.

John

—————————————————————————
"The standard you walk past is the standard you accept”

ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR JOHN O’BYRNE (he/him)
Associate Dean (Student Life), Faculty of Science
Secretary, Astronomical Society of Australia Inc.
Sydney Institute for Astronomy | School of Physics | Faculty of Science

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Rm 205, Physics Building A28
T +61 2 9351 3184  (forwarded when off campus)
E john.obyrne at sydney.edu.au<mailto:john.obyrne at sydney.edu.au>  | W  https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/aA8GCD1vlpTBX6GzGsAQV_U?domain=sydney.edu.au
My work hours may differ from yours. If you receive this email out of hours, please don’t feel obliged to reply. Work-life balance is important.