[ASA] ASA Website

John Lattanzio john.lattanzio at monash.edu
Wed May 25 13:05:15 AEST 2022

Dear ASA Members
   for reasons unknown to us, the ASA website is showing strange behaviour,
ranging from it being flagged as "unsafe" through to not connecting at all
(typically asking you to contact the administrator). These faults seem to
be intermittent and location dependent.

   We are aware and have flagged this with our domain hosts and they are
looking at it.

   Hopefully it will be fixed soon. Apologies for this inconvenience.

   John L

--
*I'm an LGBTIQ Ally**      -     Find out more at **https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/H9KPCwV1vMfLAApzDIVIkcF?domain=monash.edu
<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/zn9wCxngwOfJ99O42TvdOOA?domain=monash.edu>

Professor John Lattanzio
President, Astronomical Society of Australia

School of Physics and Astronomy
Monash University Victoria 3800 AUSTRALIA

Ph:  +61 (0)3 9905-4428
WWW: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/3iB2CyojxQTN00nzltQTMWf?domain=users.monash.edu.au <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/kEGPCzvkyVCRxxLp0IKXzv6?domain=maths.monash.edu.au>
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/H8bFCANpgjC9nnY3vSQZ9ec?domain=orcid.org