[ASA] First Announcement: Gravitational Wave Physics and Astronomy Workshop (GWPAW)

Erin O'Grady eogrady at swin.edu.au
Mon Mar 21 11:37:55 AEDT 2022

Dear Colleagues

On behalf of the Local and Scientific Organising Committees, this is the first announcement of the Gravitational Wave Physics and Astronomy Workshop (GWPAW).
The conference will be an in-person event taking place in Melbourne Australia, 5-9 December 2022. Hybrid participation will be possible for those who are unable attend in person. Further details including registration and the exact conference venue will be finalised shortly.

Preliminary information can be found on the GWPAW2022 website https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/qx4aCP7LAXf4r0L8vUzbGMf?domain=gwpaw2022.org, and we will be regularly updating this with event details.
We look forward to seeing you in Melbourne in December.
Kind regards
Erin O'Grady & Ilya Mandel
On behalf of the Local & Scientific Organising Committees
Erin O'Grady | Project Officer
ARC Centre of Excellence for Gravitational Wave Discovery (OzGrav)
Faculty of Science Engineering and Technology
Swinburne University of Technology
PO Box 218 Hawthorn Vic 3122
Ph: +61 3 9214 8246<tel:(03)%209214%208246>
[cid:image001.png at 01D83D14.C1F29350]
(CRICOS Provider 00111D)
I acknowledge and pay respect to the Wurundjeri people of the Kulin Nation as the Traditional Custodians of the land on which Swinburne Campuses are located.  I also acknowledge all Aboriginal and Torres Strait nations across Australia, their Elders, Ancestors, cultures and heritage.