[ASA] Recording of Sandy Faber's talk now available

Sam Vaughan sam.vaughan at sydney.edu.au
Fri Mar 11 15:33:36 AEDT 2022

Dear all,

You can find a recording of Sandy Faber’s talk here: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/QkxPCnx1jni7PRqD9i9Z8eX?domain=youtube.com

Her abstract and talk title are below.

Thanks,
Sam
---------------------------------

Dr. Sam Vaughan
Sydney Institute for Astronomy
School of Physics | Faculty of Science
THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Rm 360b, School of Physics, A28 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
E sam.vaughan at sydney.edu.au<mailto:sam.vaughan at sydney.edu.au>

This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.
If you receive this email in error, please delete it and any attachments.
Please think of our environment and only print this email if necessary.