[ASA] 2022 ASM - reminder and mini-survey

Krzysztof Bolejko krzysztof.bolejko at utas.edu.au
Fri Mar 11 12:16:16 AEDT 2022

Dear Colleagues,

This is a friendly reminder that the 2022 Astronomical Society of Australia's Annual Scientific Meeting is held from 27th June to 1st of July 2022.

The meeting will be held in hybrid mode. Participants can attend in person either at the host institution or at local hubs, or online via Zoom. Due to reduced hours to keep the meeting time-zone friendly, we expect that there will be less time available for talks. However, we would like to adhere to the tradition of ASMs which is to provide a forum for members to discuss important topic relevant for astronomy, to foster collaborations, promote ideas, and increase visibility of ECRs.

To help us with the planning, we ask you to complete a mini-survey:
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/-lkmCNLJyQU0O4Z5nHml1wl?domain=forms.office.com

The survey will take approximately 1 minute of your time. Even if you do not plan to attend the ASM, please participate in the mini-survey.
Please respond to this survey by Friday 18 March.

Please note that the deadline for submitting abstracts is 27 March (https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/ILTrCOMKzVTp7WNrPFvqxzx?domain=asa2022.org), so if you're planning to present your research don't forget to send your abstract.

For additional information please email the Local Organising Committee at info at asa2022.org or visit www.asa2022.org<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/9In0CP7LAXfKjp0ADi1a06I?domain=asa2022.org>.

Kind regards,
Krzysztof Bolejko

--
Krzysztof Bolejko (he/him/his)
Senior Lecturer in Physics

School of Natural Sciences | College of Sciences and Engineering
University of Tasmania
Private Bag 37
Hobart TAS 7001
+61 3 6226 2234

CRICOS 00586B

[cid:f0f2a523-670c-481e-a73d-1a7f3c7ac717]