[ASA] ANITA update

Ilya Mandel ilya.mandel at monash.edu
Sun Feb 13 11:16:11 AEDT 2022

Dear colleagues:

A big thank you to everyone who took part in the ANITA Summer School on Galactic Archaeology and the 16th ANITA workshop that took place last week — and, of course, to everyone who was involved in organising them, especially local organiser/host Orsola De Marco, school lead organiser Sarah Martell, as well as Deb Gooley, Isobel Romero-Shaw, Darren Croton and all of the co-organisers and ANITA steering committee members, the school lecturers, the workshop session chairs, and all of the presenters!

In particular, it’s a great pleasure to announce the winner of the J-P Macquart ANITA best student talk prize, Ella Wang of ANU, and the two runners-up (both past winners!) Chayan Chatterjee of UWA and James Beattie of ANU.

Finally, thanks to Darren Croton, we are happy to roll out our new website, https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/Se1XCyojxQTrMpr93uZMODO?domain=anita.edu.au (you may have to refresh your browser if you’ve previously visited the old website).

Best wishes,
Ilya