[ASA] Your new ESO Users Committee representative

Sarah Sweet sarah at sarahsweet.com.au
Wed Dec 15 16:38:09 AEDT 2021

Dear all,

You will no doubt be aware of Australia’s ESO membership, and that Caroline Foster has been our representative on the ESO Users Committee for the past four years. Please join me in thanking her for doing a fantastic job of bringing the views and needs of the Australian community to the attention of ESO.

>From next year I will be the new representative on the committee <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/mQtyCJyBrGfq2x8rRFVtDk8?domain=astronomyaustralia.org.au>  Following on from Caroline’s lead, I will aim to provide a link between Australian astronomers and ESO. Please do get in touch with me with anything you would like me to raise to ESO.

I hope you are able to have a restful and happy Christmas and New Year season. Good luck to those anticipating a P109 Christmas present!

Best wishes,

Sarah

---

Dr Sarah Sweet