[ASA] IAU Women in Astronomy survey

Claudia Lagos Urbina claudia.lagos at uwa.edu.au
Thu Nov 11 20:48:41 AEDT 2021

Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of the IAU Women in Astronomy working group, I would like to share and encourage you to reply to our survey. We plan to have this opened until the 5th of December:

https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/DWExCq71mwf8wmrqJHZeau2?domain=docs.google.com

This is open to all professional astronomers, technical staff, outreach/education staff and astronomy students, regardless of their gender and how they identify. The survey is fairly short, and you only need a few minutes to answer it.

We are sharing this world-wide with the aim of understanding the current status of women and minorities in astronomy at different regions. We would appreciate if you can share this in your departments.

Best regards,

Claudia Lagos
--
ASTRO 3D Senior Research Fellow                                         Tel:(+61 8) 6488 3677
International Centre for Radio Astronomy Research           web:www.clagos.com