[ASA] ANITA 2022 summer school and workshop

Ilya Mandel ilya.mandel at monash.edu
Wed Nov 10 17:54:15 AEDT 2021

Dear colleagues:

Please mark your calendars: we plan to hold the 2022 ANITA (Australian National Institute for Theoretical Astrophysics) summer school and workshop on February 7-9 and 10-11, respectively.  The two will run in person in Sydney, most likely at Macquarie University, but with hybrid-mode remote participation possible.

The school this year will focus on topics related to Galactic Archeology.  The workshop is open to contributions across all areas of theoretical astrophysics (very broadly interpreted).  We particularly look forward to participation from students and ECRs.

More details, including registration information, will be posted in the next few weeks.

Best wishes,
Ilya on behalf of the organisers