[ASA] Lowell Observatory Prize Postdoctoral Fellowship

Kyler Kuehn kkuehn at lowell.edu
Wed Nov 3 10:47:12 AEDT 2021

Hello All,

I'd like to draw your attention to the inaugural Lowell Observatory Prize
Postdoctoral Fellowship.  This Fellowship is open to international
applicants, and we encourage early-career scientists to apply by the
December 1st deadline.
As we would like to have as diverse a candidate pool as possible, please
share this call for applications widely.

AAS Job Register Link: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/zvvlCGv0oyC1ko94kfKEVMr?domain=jobregister.aas.org
Lowell Observatory Career Opportunities page:
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/0QX_CJyBrGfqZPowZSGVpgt?domain=lowell.edu
Detailed Job Advertisement:
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/MwAICK1DvKT2O0kWOU3EH_e?domain=lowell.edu

If you have any questions about the position or the application process,
I'd be happy to discuss them with you.

Kyler

<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/EdmUCL7EwMfRK529KhmNKfV?domain=lowell.edu>

*Kyler Kuehn, PhD*

Deputy Director for Technology

kkuehn at lowell.edu

o: 928.233.3221  |  c: 928.380.9089

1400 W Mars Hill Rd, Flagstaff, AZ 86001 | lowell.edu